Followers

Saturday 18 March 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 18th March 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog this week. Today I am showcasing the gorgeous image Seeing Through. I went for a reasonably mellow card this time and love how the image really pops out against the pastel papers. I used some of my new dies on this one and love these flowers and the label frame dies!


As always, she has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: