Followers

Saturday 25 March 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 25th March 2017

Good afternoon and huge apologies that my Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration post is late. I didn't get chance to make it last weekend and had good intentions to make it up one evening during the week. Unfortunately that all went out of the window. Work was really busy and I was also busy writing a job application for a new job, so with all that going on I kept falling asleep really early!

Anyway here is my card for this week's inspiration, using the gorgeous Turn Into The Wind. I used some colours inspired by my friend's baby blanket that she had covering her new baby when we met up last weekend. A gorgeous blanket of light brown, coral and aqua. I loved it and came home to colour this gorgeous image using similar colours.


She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Stunning creation Vannessa! Love all those fabulous dies and your awesome coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Good luck on your new job search. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com