Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Vannessa's March Challenge Card - Saturday 11th March 2017

Good Morning everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge over at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is Easter or Spring, so we would love to see some of your Spring or Easter themed projects.

I used the gorgeous Love in Spring image for my card and made a slightly bigger one than usual using a pre-made 6.75" square card base. I do like how much more room you get with this size base, so must add some more on to my shopping list! I use A4 sized card and the biggest size card I can make out of it is a 5.75" square card and that extra inch makes all the difference! What size card do you usually make?



As always, she has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: