Followers

Friday 14 November 2014

Inspiration Post by Fernanda

                                    DT work by Fernanda
       
                        

In this project I used the image Enter the woods.......this is a mixed media project ...using a basic picture frame I found on sale at the local store Target.....then with paints and sprays...stenciling I added the texture and the colors that I thought was best for this image that I colored using copics...I sealed it and then added embellishment's ...a used a glitter spray *think that's the name...that is suppose to be used in Christmas tree*.....then added paper butterflies as a finishing touch.....the fun about mixed media you can add as much as you want ...until you finally feel like you have achieved what you are looking for ....

No comments: