Followers

Friday 21 November 2014

Inspiration Post by Fernanda

                                               DT work BY Fernanda
Mixed media reverse canvas I made using the  Pug Love..... because I foster pugs in needs of homes I donated this piece to help a pug in need.....was very excited about this stamp....I used a 8 by 8 canvas...reversed it...used gesso to prepare it....when dry I used modeling paste and stenciling ....after I was happy I add my glimmer sprays to give color ...added a flower I made using chipboard....added a piece of jewelry on the flower as the center and did some beading and glued everything to the canvas...when I was happy I added gauze I sprayed to back as a simple detail...then the gorgeous image I colored with copic markers...I sealed it into the corner of the canvas they sprayed with sealer the whole canvas.....

No comments: