Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

Tealight card with 'Key to my Heart'

Hello everyone, great to see you here! Today I (Karina) am showing you a tealight card I made with the beautiful image 'Key to my Heart'. I colored her with Copics. Below you can see the front side of my card...



Inside of the card... left side...


Inside of the card... right side, with the inserted tealights...

And the backside of my tealight card. I will add my personalisation stamp onto the star later.


Now I hope I was able to give you some inspiration.

Have a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Amazing beaty right here. Karina this is a gorgeous gift idea.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

HenP Produkties said...

OOOh wow, this is sooo stunning, totally love it, beautiful coloring, beautiful colors, beautiful embellishments, beautiful image, it's a beauty.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde