Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post- Tuesday 17th March

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am sharing with a card I made using the beautiful butterfly fairy Sakura. I love that Ching-Chou keeps my butterfly addiction growing LOL 

I went for a pretty pastel colour combo this week and made this into a Mother's Day card for last Sunday. 

She has been coloured in with Copics and you can find out my about her on my blog post here


Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs, 

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Vannessa xx