Followers

Friday 19 July 2019

Kym's Inspiration Post - Friday 19 July 2019

Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND".

This week the Design Team were challenged to "DOTS AND/OR STRIPES".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.  
 For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Field of Red Poppies - Grayscale" (this image comes in a set where you get the black-and-white image as well as a grayscale image).  I soooooooo love poppies so I had to colour up this image. 

Full details of this card can be found on my blog HERE.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, details of any new releases and details of any sales.  

No comments: