Followers

Friday 5 July 2019

Kym's Inspiration Post - Friday 5 July 2019

 Hello! This is Kym here again.  

Don't forget the new blog challenge started on 1 July 2019. 

The topic for this month is "MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.
 For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Sunflower Night" and have coloured the image in with Promarkers and used chalks for the background.

Onto the "make your own background".  For this I used various Distress Oxide refills (Fossilised Amber, Spice Marmalade and broken China) and put the colours on my glass mat one at a time, spritzed with water and then dried each layer.  Then I used various stencils and used the same distress oxides through these to get a bit of a pattern.  It took quite a long time but I am very pleased with the results.

Full details of this card can be found on my blog HERE.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, details of any new releases and details of any sales. 

No comments: