Followers

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Julie O's Inspiration Post

Easter & florals!  These are 2 of my favorite things.  This is Julie O. with you today, and Easter & Florals is the theme of our challenge this month here on the blog.  There are so many glorious images that fit this theme is the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop.  I hope you do some shopping, pick out a favorite new image (or several) and join us! 

I used the beautiful Spring Jasmine for this month's challenge:

 

This gorgeous little fairy girl is a black & white image that I colored with Copic markers. You can find all the details about this card on my blog

You have all month to link up to our Easter/Floral challenge.  There is also a challenge in the CCK Facebook Group, along with great inspiration both on this blog and in the group.  Check back often!

No comments: