Followers

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Julie O's Inspiration Post


Favorite & least favorite color together.  That's the challenge put forth to the design team this work.  Hi, everyone!  It's Julie O with your today, and this one was a challenge for me!  I chose to work with one of my favorite Copic shades -- pink, and one of my least favorite Copic shades -- white.

For today's inspiration card, I used the gorgeous A Rose For You image.  It comes in a partially colored variety and a black & white version.  I chose the black & white version here:

You can find all the details about this card on my blog, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.

I hope you check out the GJZCCK Etsy Shop for so many glorious images. Find something to enter in our Easter/Floral challenge this month! You will find another challenge, and more inspiration in the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group


No comments: