Followers

Saturday 14 November 2015

Cowgirl Dollie with Sylvia

Hi there,

Today I want to share a little project with you.
This is a banner on MDF wood with the cute little "Cowgirl Dollie"

I made this banner for my youngest daughter... she is so happy!

I colored the little cowgirl with distress inks.

I painted the sides white from the MDF banners, so it would look finished off.
Than I tracked each banner onto designpapers, and I cutted them out.
I created the letters with my silhouette cameo.

Here's a close-up of the image that I've colored.


I hope you have enjoyed this blogpost.

There's also a FB design team with lots of inspirations and challenges.
Check them out!

And don't forget to join us with the challenge on this blog.
The topic of this month is "Christmas". 

Big hugs,
Sylvia
-xxx-