Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 18th Nov -'Exotic Night'


HELLO 

Dianne here today with my inspiration using one of the many 
fabulous and wonderful images from 


My inspiration today i have used the fabulous image 



This was a challenge for me as i wasn't sure what colour's to use 
so i went for something different hope it as done the image justice
If you would like to know what i used please pop over to my blog -HERE 

Have you joined i on this month's challenge ? 

Our challenge this month is 


and also we have our FACEBOOK challenge still taking place too 
this month's theme is 

'ALL CREATURE'S GREAT AND SMALL

You still have time to join in so please come over 
it would be fabulous to see you there 
and if you need some inspiration then take a look at all 
the gorgeous and beautiful make's from all of the Design Team 
You will see this all thru the week here on the blog 

That 's me for today see you soon 

Dianne xx 

No comments: