Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Vannessa's Challenge Card Inspiration Post - Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Good Morning and welcome to my post for this week, sharing my challenge card for the new challenge which started on Monday. This time I chose to use the gorgeous Winter Fellows for my card. I love all the cute woodland creatures that keep appearing in this one.

I added lots of frantage for snow, glitter (which you can't see in the photo unfortunately) and lots of snowflake and icicle die cuts.


She has been coloured with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge, Christmasthis month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs,