Followers

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Dianne's Inspiration Wednesday 5th Oct 2016

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well
Dianne here today with my inspiration 
using one of the many gorgeous and beautiful images 
from 


On my card today i have used one of the gorgeous 
images to tie in with our Monthly challenge Blog 

'HALLOWEEN

The image is called 

(from a set of two images)


CS-White-PAPER-from stash 
USED- Halloween spider web ribbon-Cheery Lynn -Spider web die 

You can find all the detail's over on my blog -Here 

and i hope you will join us on this month's challenge which you 
can find -Here 

You will see lot's of gorgeous and wonderful creations 
from the DT ladies thru out this week 

See you next time 

Dianne xx 






3 comments:

Jolanda's Blog said...

Beautiful, Dianne!!
Jolanda xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Thank you Jolanda xx :)

Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow not sure how I missed this but I did an am here to say WOW love it!!!