Followers

Sunday 9 October 2016

Monthly Blog Challenge - IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As mentioned on the post on 1 October 2016 we are super excited over at the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog as it is our 2nd anniversary.  Where has that time gone?

The topic for this month is "Halloween/something spooky".

For anyone that enters into the Blog Challenge or the Facebook Challenge this month they will be sent a free image called "Spring Witch".

Normally with InLinkz I could send the image out to everyone as I would have their e-mail address along with their URL of their post.  

Unfortunately we've had to change to Mister Linky for blog entries to the challenges and nowhere can I find details of everyone's e-mail addresses.  

I have tried looking into some blogs but can't find anyway to contact crafters.

For this reason I am asking ALL crafters that have entered the Blog Challenge to E-MAIL ME and I will arrange for the "Spring Witch" to be sent ASAP.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

No comments: