Followers

Thursday 13 October 2016

Holly Poinsettia Mermaid Inspiration by Linda


Hi everyone.  Today is my day to inspire you with my card by Ching-Chou Kuik.  This image is called "Merry Season".  She is a beauty to color.  So many uses for this image.  I love her and have made a Christmas card out of it.
  The theme for the Design Team for week two of October is Use die cuts so I used  a couple the swirls and the die cut flowers an if you want more info on how I did this card you can check out my blog here.

The Theme for our Monthly challenge is Halloween/Spooky and I hope you will come down to the blog and play along. 
If you want to purchase this image you can do that by going to the Esty shop and getting it.
I would like to invite you to our Facebook page and challenges as well so we hope to see you at both.  
Till next time Happy Crafting. 
Linda




No comments: