Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Hummingbirds Inspiration by Linda



Well Hello everyone.  
I am here today to inspire you with my beautiful image of Hummingbirds Iris flower.  This is the 3rd week of our inspirational cards.  The Image that I chose for our "Anything Goes" challenge for the Design Team for week 3 was a joy to color.
Our monthly theme for the blog challenge is Halloween/ Spooky and you still have two weeks to join in for some great prizes.  The blog is here for you to add your card to.

Please take a minute and go to our facebook page as well and join in the fun there.  We have lots of inspiration and a challenge there as well.  Lots of fun.  So grab your drink and join us. 
If you want more info on the card I made you can find that on my blog here.
Thanks for joining me today and have a wonderful day and happy crafting to you all.
Linda 

No comments: