Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

Anthony Patersons post - sat 10th jan 2015

Hello to you all and I hope your week was grate and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and in a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so hear are the Link's.
BLOG this is were you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team
for more infomation on my card plaese vist my blog 
THE MALE CARD MAKER 
The challenge this week is add some ribbon and flowers,

OK so on to my card and this week I and for the first time all the design team have used the digi 
wild princess,

So until next time,
Anthony x 
 

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is gorgeous Anthony. She certainly suits the pink scheme you have used for her. Love that bow die. Take care, Kym

Unknown said...

How can i enter