Followers

Thursday 8 January 2015

Linda's Inspiration Post - Thursday 8 January 2015

Hello it is Linda here and it is time for me to show you my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog.

For the first week of January 2015 all of the Design Team were given the same image called "The Wild Princess" to use.  This is the first time the team have all used the same and it has been interesting to see the cards that the Design Team have made.

Here is my card:
I have coloured my image with  Copics and mounted her on glitter paper for some bling. I added the ribbon and the bow for the theme of the month for this challenge.  The butterflies are a die cut from Stampin-up and I also added gems to those.   She was a beautiful image to color, and all the images that Ching-Chou Kuik draws are fantastic so I hope you will pop over to her store and take a look.  Thanks for looking.  

If you want to see the full details on how I made my card please pop on over to my blog.

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Linda
Dianne xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Linda, lovely to see your first card as a DT member. It's stunning. The image has been coloured in beautifully and I love all that sparkle. Best wishes, Kym