Followers

Sunday 18 January 2015

Moonlight Gathering by Karina

Hello everyone, it's Sunday and so my (Karinas) day to show you some inspiration. I had a play with the gorgeous Moonlight Gathering. Doesn't she looks a bit like Snowwhite? I think so and that is what I wanted to have in the end. When I saw this image the first time it was Snowwhite what came into my mind.


Here you can see a close up of the image. The coloration is made with Copics.


And some more close ups...



Thank you so much for your visit here. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is gorgeous Karina. She's a beauty. Love the red with the kraft. It works so well. Best wishes, Kym

Fantasy ART by Ching-Chou Kuik said...

Love the cherished colors of this card, beautiful coloring too!