Followers

Saturday 17 June 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration post - Saturday 17th June 2017

Good Morning everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am sharing my card using the gorgeous In My GazeThe DT were challenged to use Kraft card, but unfortunately I have no idea where my kraft pack is! I hunted and hunted but all I could find was the kraft card blanks, but not the actual pack of A4 card that I am pretty sure I have somewhere! Instead I used Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up, which once upon a time used to be called Kraft, although it's not quite the same colour. I think I can get away with it though!


She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Your card is stunning wow I love how you did this one.