Followers

Saturday 10 June 2017

Vannessa's June Challenge Card - Saturday 10th June 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. This month our challenge is another really easy - Butterflies, so we would love to see your butterfly images, papers or embellishments. Ching-Chou has lots of gorgeous images with butterflies in her store so why not pop on over there and treat yourself!

I used the gorgeous Butterfly Charm and also added some butterfly die cuts and use my Butterfly Scallops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart. Excuse the photo but the lightbulb in my daylight lamp went yesterday and I haven't had time to go and buy a new one, so had to use a different lamp but it's not as big nor as bright! So frustrating as I don't think I have had that bulb very long either!



She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment:

Lillian A said...

Oh, your coloring/shading is gorgeous, and love the flowers, butterflies and just how your whole creation has come together. So elegant and striking!