Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 24th June

Good Morning and welcome to another inspiration post from me for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am sharing with you the gorgeous Rainbow After Rain.

This image is just gorgeous and I really wanted to use the sentiment stamp with her, which came from a set I found on eBay. I thought it would perfect to add to my quotes journal, which hasn't been added to for absolutely ages now! I kept the image fairly simple so the book doesn't become too bulky once it is completed so I just added a few cloud die cuts, some ribbon and the sentiment.



She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: