Followers

Monday 25 May 2020

Angelique's Inspiration Post

Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog as a Guest Designer.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is:

This week the Design Team were challenged to "anything goes".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.

For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called:

Little Sprout
You can find her in the store HERE



I've made an open book easel card.
With the paperpad that I wanted to use, I figured it would be a perfect match.
I just love her cute face so I've printed her a bit bigger and used the top part of the image as a portrait cut.

I've colored her with Copic & Nuvo markers.
Used a white gel pen to highlight parts of the image and fuzzy cut her to fit the page.

For more details on my materials, you can visit my blog HERE.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, details of any new releases and details of any sales. You're also most welcome to join us on our FACEBOOK group HERE.

1 comment: