Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Kym's Inspiration Post - Wednesday 13 May 2020

  Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is:

This week the Design Team were challenged to "add some sparkle" eg glitter, glitter glue, sequins, gems or glitter pens etc.

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 
I decided to recycle a tin from a box of biscuits I got for Christmas from some colleagues at work as the lid had a beautiful pattern on it.

The Ching-Chou image I used was called "Autumn Sea" and I printed her out virtually the width of an A4 piece of card.  I then coloured my image in with Promarkers, added some Crafter's Companion clear sparkle pen to her tail (well everyone has to have a bit of sparkle don't they??) and fussy cut out.
 Full details of this card can be found on my blog HERE.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, details of any new releases and details of any sales. 

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

its wonderful!