Followers

Monday 4 May 2020

Angelique's inspiration post



Good afternoon everyone.

Big Hello from the Netherlands.
My name is Angelique.
I was very lucky to make it as a 3 month Guest Designer.
Totaly love her images and they're so much fun to color and create with.


So here I am with my very first GDT post.
The challenge theme is : Embossing wet/dry or both
The imaged I've used by Ching-Chou Kuik is called
Blue Sea Illusion and you can find her in shop HERE


So what did I emboss on my card?
As you can see some of the embelishments are glittery.
They're woodcuts that I embossed with binding powder and sparkles.
Some die cut swirls and leaves are embossed the same way.
The sentiment is stamped with embossing ink and used white embossing powder.

Please pop by again tomorrow for a new inspirational post by one of our talented designers.
To enter our challenge: Embossing Wet/Dry or both click HERE and be sure to join our Facebook group HERE

Hope you enjoyed my card, thank you for watching.
xoxo
Angelique