Followers

Monday 19 January 2015

Kym's Inspiration Post - Monday 19 January 2015

Hello! This is Kym here again.  

It is Monday and therefore time for me to show you another inspiration post.  

This will be my last post for January as next week is the showcase week where cards/creations entered into the Monthly Blog Challenge, shared on the Facebook Group or entered into the Facebook Group Monthly Challenge will be shown.
 For my third and final inspiration post for January 2015 I decided to make a mixed media project using a plain MDF photograph frame that I got in Michaels when I went to the USA last October.
 For my altered frame I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamp called "Peony" and coloured it in with my Graph'it pens. 

Pop on over to my blog to see full details of my card.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, showcased cards/creations from people have entered the challenge or posted on the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group, details of any new releases and details of any sales.

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Kym

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Kym
Dianne xx :)

Fantasy ART by Ching-Chou Kuik said...

she looks so beautiful in the color tones! love the frame too :)