Followers

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 20th January 2015

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post! I also chose to use gorgeous Moonlight Gathering for my card this week. This one is just so pretty and I love her hair. I know I say that every time, but Ching-Chou's images always have the most gorgeous flowing hair!

I coloured her using my Copics and you can find the full listing on my blogpost here.


Don't forget to keep popping over every day to see all the other gorgeous inspiration from the design team and why not join in the challenge whilst you are here? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

And have you joined our Facebook group too? Always lots of fabulous inspiration there too and a monthly challenge as well! 


1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Vannessa xx :)