Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 6th January 2015

Good morning everyone and welcome to my post for this month's challenge to use flowers and add some ribbon. I love these types of challenges as they are just so easy to do as it's generally what I do on my cards anyway. Very rarely do you find any of my cards without any ribbon LOL

Anyway here is my card for this month's challenge using the gorgeous The Wild Princess. I love that all of the design team are using the same image. It just shows how versatile one image can be and how different it can look in different colours and with different layouts.

Here is mine, using a colour scheme of melon and pale green, with touches of yellow and brown. Hope you like her. She is coloured with Copics and dots added using a Molotow Paint pen.

You can find out more about my card on my blogpost here.


Don't forget to keep popping over every day to see all the other gorgeous inspiration from the design team and why not join in the challenge whilst you are here? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 


2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Vannessa
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is stunning Vannessa. Love the colour scheme of the peach and the green. The floral display is beautiful. Best wishes, Kym