Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 13th January 2015

Good morning and welcome to my post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am showcasing one of Ching-Chou's new digis stamps, Snow Drop. I love snowdrops as a flower so was so excited to see this one and just had to request her for my inspiration post today! Snowdrops are so pure, simple and beautiful, just like this digi!

I decided to go for a monotone colour scheme today, which I don't usually do but I thought white and green worked so well with this image and just look at her hair! Isn't it just beautiful?! I would love to have long, flowing, curly hair like that!


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blog post.

Don't forget to keep popping over every day to see all the other gorgeous inspiration from the design team and why not join in the challenge whilst you are here? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

And have you joined our Facebook group too? Always lots of fabulous inspiration there too and a monthly challenge as well! 

4 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh wow, this image is beautiful, I love the soft background that highlights the awesome colouring of your image.
Thanks for sharing
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

Lau W said...

Beautiful card, so lovely image !
xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is gorgeous Vannessa. She is a beauty. Lovely to see a monochrome card. Best wishes, Kym

Fantasy ART by Ching-Chou Kuik said...

LOVE the whole design the coloring! so lovely :)