Followers

Thursday 15 January 2015

Linda's Inspiration Post - Thursday 15 January 2015

Good day to you all, I hope your all having a fantastic day. Today is my turn to show you my card for this week and as you see she is called Hi Dear. You can find her at Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy shop and the address is below.

She has been colored with Copics and you can read more about her on my blog here: http://www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to stop over each  day to see all the other gorgeous inspirational cards  from the design team.  You can join the challenge while your there? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

And have you joined our Facebook group too? Always lots of fabulous inspiration there too and a monthly challenge as well! 
I sure hope you like my Hi Dear card and will come join in the Challenges at Ching-Chou Kuik.

You can visit her Etsy store here as well she has fantastic images.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck?.  Come on down and check out the images she had for you, I promise you will not be sorry.  

1 comment:

Fantasy ART by Ching-Chou Kuik said...

lovely! beautiful soft color on the hair :)