Followers

Thursday 22 September 2016

Christmas Cuddle


Good Morning to you all.  
 Today is my day to Inspire you.  This is the 3rd week of this month and I can't believe that we are in Sept already.  
My image is called  Christmas Cuddle by Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.  You can find this beautiful stamp here.

We have a monthly challenge and that one for this month is "Lets go Natural"
For this we mean like Creams, browns and in that category of colors.  You can get some inspiration for this at the Challenge here.

 The Design Team makes 3 cards a month an this is the last week of the month for us so our team theme is Anything Goes so that is  why I chose this image, so I can add to my Christmas card collection.  

And we also have a challenge on our Facebook page as well  and you can find that page here.

I do hope you will come along and join us in both challenges and if not at least one of them.  

Ching-Chou Kuik images are just so stunning and she is putting more and more into the Esty store all the time.  So grab your coffee and head over to see what is there.
If you would like details on my card you can find them on my blog here.
I hope to see you soon.

So till next time Happy Crafting to you all 

Linda DT





No comments: