Followers

Saturday 24 September 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post Saturday 23rd September 2016

Good Morning and welcome to another inspiration post from me for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I have used the gorgeous Misty Eyes and went for a monochromatic colour combo, using my fave colour, pink of course.

I distressed all the sides of the patterned papers and mounts for a vintage/shabby chic look too. Love how this card came out.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: