Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 21st September

Hello 

Dianne here today with my inspiration 
using one of the many gorgeous images 
from 


My card today i have used the gorgeous image 



I have gone with a different colour scheme this week and use 
some of my dies and coloured the image using my promarker's 

You can find out all of what  i have used over on my blog-Here 
and don't forget to join us on our monthly challenge 
you still have time this month's theme is 


and we have a our 


'THE FOUR SEASON'S' 

still taking place 

So please join us 

Well that's it from me today don't forget 
to pop by all thru this week as you will 
see gorgeous and beautiful makes 
from the DT ladies for your inspiration 

See you soon 

Dianne xx 





No comments: