Followers

Saturday 10 September 2016

Vannessa's September Challenge Card - Saturday 9th September 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is quite open - we would like you to make a project for either a sympathy card, thinking of you or a thank you. I decided to make a thank you as I use those more often than the others.

I used the gorgeous Poppy Night Adventure and decided to make the background a daytime one rather than a night time one! I did an almost gradient style for the grass, sunlight and sky and really love how it came out.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful xx :)