Followers

Saturday 17 September 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Card - Saturday 17th September 2016

Good Morning and welcome to another inspiration post from me for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. This week the DT are all making cards that are white on white except for the main image. I rarely make an all white card as I am a messy crafter and tend to get ink or something on it! LOL I do like the elegance an all white combo gives though and love this one. Did have to be very careful to make sure I didn't get dirty finger marks on it too!

I used the gorgeous Breaking Dawn for this one and kept to a blue and grey colour combo! Not sure if you can see, but the patterned papers I used have an embossed pattern on them too.
She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: