Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 13th May 2015

HELLO 

Yes Dianne here today with my inspiration post as part 
of a fabulous team 
for 
CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS INSPIRATION CHALLENGE BLOG 

Today i have a card to show you using the gorgeous and beautiful 

'CARNATION FAIRY ' 

You can find this Here 

On my card I have coloured the image with my promarkers and 
used some of my fabulous dies and some beautiful flowers. 
If you would like to know more about what I have used, please pop 
over to my blog Here.

Have you joined us on this month's challenge?

'LOVELY LACE ' 

You still have time and it would be fabulous if you could join us. 
There are fabulous prizes and you can also have a chance of being our 
Guest Designer.
You will see lots of inspiration all through the week 
from the fabulous Design Team 
See you soon 

Dianne xx

No comments: