Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 12th May 2015

Good Morning and welcome to another of my inspiration posts for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I chose to use the gorgeous digi, Hydrangea in Bow for my card. This one is just gorgeous - I love her flowing hair and all the pretty flowers! 

She has been coloured in with Copics and you can find out about her on my blog post here


Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge, Lovely Lace, this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs, 

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Vannessa xx