Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 5th May 2015

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I chose to use the gorgeous digi, Hello, Magnolia for my challenge card. This month's challenge is a nice and easy one - to use lace and is just the perfect challenge for so many of Ching-Chou's gorgeous images.

I actually went through all my old Ching-Chou Kuik cards and realised that I tend to make a lot of pink, purple, blue or turquoise ones, so I went for something different today - red, white and grey and I absolutely LOVE it! What do you think?

She has been coloured in with Copics and you can find out about her on my blog post here


Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge, Lovely Lace, this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs, 

1 comment: