Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 20th May 2015

GOOD MORNING 

Dianne here with my inspiration post. I have made a card 
today using the gorgeous image 


You can find the image amd many more gorgeous images 
over on 
CHING CHOU KUIK ETSY STORE  Here 

On my card today I have used one of my favourite colour combos and used 
my promarkers to colour the image. If you would like to know more about 
what I have used please pop over to my blog Here

You still have time to join in on this month's challenge 

'LOVELY LACE

There are fabulous prizes to be won and you can also have the 
chance of being our next designer. 
Click on the challenge tab at the top of the page 
and if you need some inspiration 
you will find gorgeous and beautiful creations from all of 
the Design Team. 

See you next time 

Dianne xx

No comments: