Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Dianne 's Inspiration Post Wednesday 22nd July 2015

HELLO 

Yes Dianne here today with my inspiration post. 
This week the DT have made some projects to show you 
using images from Ching Chou Kuik with the theme of Oceans, Mermaids and Sea 
in mind, so for my card today I have used 

'MOON JOURNEY' 

which you can find over on the CHING CHOU KUIK ETSY STORE HERE

I have used white card which is 8x8 size this week and used my promarkers 
to colour the image added some fabulous dies and pearls too. 
You can find all the details over on my blog HERE. 

Have you joined us on this month's challenge yet ?

This month's theme is 

'SPARKLE and SHINE' 

Please join us if you can as myself and the DT would love you to join us 
and if you do and  you use any of the images from 
Ching Chou Kuik 
then you can win 2 images of your choice if you were to win. 
Look forward to seeing you there. 
See you next time. 

Dianne xx 

No comments: