Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 8th July 2015

GOOD MORNING 

Dianne here today with my inspiration post for 

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS INSPIRATION CHALLENG BLOG 

On my card today I have used one of the many gorgeous images 
from 

CHING CHOU KUIK ETSY STORE -HERE 

I just love this beautiful image and I have used my promarkers to 
colour the image and some of my dies too and I have added some Glamour Dust, 
but doesn't show up to well. If you would like to know more please pop over 
to my blog and say Hello - HERE 

I hope you will join us on this month's New Challenge 

'SPARKLE and SHINE' 
It would be lovely to see you there and you will see lots of fabulous and fantastic 
makes from all of the DT all throughout the week. 

Have a lovely day and see you again soon.

Dianne xx 


No comments: