Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Vannessa's Challenge Card - Tuesday 7th July 2015

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. You may have already seen my card when the challenge went live last Wednesday, but here's your chance to see it again in more detail!

I used the fabulous Purple Dragonfly for my card and she was coloured in using Copics and some Wink of Stella. 
Here's a shinier view so you can see all the shine that my camera doesn't pick up without the flash being on.
You can read more about my card here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge, Sparkle and Shine this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs, 

2 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Beautifully made.love the images.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Vannessa xx