Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 14th July 2015

Good Morning and welcome to my post for this week's inspiration from the witch/spooky/Gothic section of Ching-Chou's store. This is a section that I especially love as I love all things creepy, spooky and witchy! Perfect for a Hallowe'en card too, which is also my favourite holiday!

I used the gorgeous Wicked Musing and coloured her with Copic Markers. You can read more about her on my blogpost here.


Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge, Sparkle and Shine this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs, 

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Vannessa xx