Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 16th Sept-Greyhound


HELLO 

Dianne here as it is Wednesday, so this is my day to show 
some inspiration using one of the many gorgeous images from

CHING CHOU KUIK 

On my card today to show you I have used 
the beautiful image 



I have used some of my dies on the card from Spellbinders and used my 
promarkers to colour the image. If you would like to know more pop 
over to my blog HERE 

Have you joined in this month's challenge ? 


You can win a fabulous prize and also you could be our next GD 
for the month 
and if you used any of Ching Chou Kuik images you will be able 
to enter twice.
So what are you waiting for? Join us! It would be fabulous to see 
you there 
and if you fancy it we have a challenge over on our 


This month's challenge is 

'CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Hope to see you there! See you next week when I will 
be back with a little more inspiration

Dianne xx 

No comments: