Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

Inspiration Post by Sylvia - 12 September 2015

"Keep in Faith" Inspiration from Sylvia

Today I want to share my first inspiration post with you.
Meet Ching-Chou Kuik's "Keep in Faith"

I love this image, because the theme catches me.
Keep in Faith...That is my motto in life.

I have colored her up with distress inks.
I wanted to give her a soft feel.

The background papers is made by myself.
Also with distress inks and a stencil.
For the little touch I have added some flower gemstones and 
I added yellow/goldish stickles for the bling.

You can find all the gorgeous digital stamps in 
There's also a FB group, that you can find over here: 
You will find many inspirations from the DT and other 
creative minded people from all over the world.
And there's also a monthly challenge to join in!
So more creativity in blogland and FB...Yay!

I will see you next time.
Big hugs,