Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

Kym's Inspiration Post - Monday 14 September 2015

Hello! This is Kym here again.  

It is time for me to show you another inspiration post.  

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "the colours of fall eg browns, greens, yellows and oranges".  Your card DOES NOT have to be Fall/Halloween related but just has to use the colours of fall.
This week the Design Team were challenged to use one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps that had an image with a cat or dog on it.  We had lots to choose from and I chose to use the image called "Pug Love".  Doesn't he look so sad???

Pop on over to my blog to see full details of my card.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, showcased cards/creations from people have entered the challenge or posted on the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group, details of any new releases and details of any sales.

No comments: