Followers

Saturday 26 September 2015

Inspiration Post by Sylvia - Saturday 26 September 2015

Hello dear crafty people!

Today I would like to share one of the oldies of ChingChou Kuik's Digital Art.
This is "Crimson Dream".
She is gorgeous, is'nt she?

It is a very dreamy image, so I colored her up with Distress inks. 
This is not the colorcombo I normally would go for, but
sometimes you have to challenge yourself. 
I am satisfied with the results. 

The background papers are made with Distress inks
and a stencil mask that I have made myself.

Did you know that there's a monthly challenge on this blog,
but also on the FB-group?

You can find them over here:

and

On the FB-group you can enter your card/creations for the monthly challenge, 
but also display your other creations with the images from Ching-Chou Kuik.

The blog will also show some displays of other crafters that have used
the images of Ching-Chou Kuik. 

You can find the amazing images in the Etsy-Store.

See you next time!
Big hugs,
Sylvia
xxx

No comments: