Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Dianne's Inspiration Wednesday 6th July

HELLO 
EVERYONE 

here with my inspiration 
for 
CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS 
INSPIRATION CHALLENGE BLOG 

My card today i have used 


Use my favourite colour Purple in the pic 
it does look Blue must of been the light bottom one looks better 
I have used some of my dies and a new one i bought  and coloured her 
with my promarker's 



You can find this over on my blog -Here
The image i have used -Here

My card is to co-inside with our Monthly Challenge for July 

'USE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR'S

Hope you will join us on this month's challenge it would 
be lovely to see you there 

Look out all thru this week for lot's more gorgeous inspiration 
from the ladies 

See you soon 

Dianne xx 






1 comment:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Stunning creation Dianne. Love this card and the colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com